Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 27 September 2013

Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza Mix polish

 Models Own

Ill admit to buying this quite a while ago but just never thought about blogging about it. Recently though, I accented (totally a word) up a nail with it and someone thought I had had them done professionally so I thought it was worth a mention!

This is the exact type of glitter that would attract me, if one were to. I'm always hesitant of glitters as the effort to remove them is just too much for me, however nice they look. This particular one is a mixture of small and medium sized hexagonal chunks in gold, teal, pink, and orange. I really like this one as it goes with majority of nail polishes and isn't too hard to apply. By that I mean, with some glitters, I find you have to dot them on to get an even coverage whereas with this one, two swipes and you're good to go!

Models Own

It is a pain to get off (boooo) but that's with all glitters so I can't mark it down for that. If you're in the market for a 'matches all' glitter, I'd highly recommend this one

Order online HERE or pick up in your local Boots. Have you tried this glitter? Do you find the removal hard too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...