Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 21 January 2013

Weight Worries and Ponders

Source
I've been catching up on series two of Embarrassing Fat Bodies and have been shocked at the extreme cases on there!

It made me think about my own weight. Now, I'm not overweight but over the summer I put on around half a stone. Since then (and coming to university) I've put on no more weight but neither have I lost any. 
One of my flat mates has recently decided that she is going to cook all her meals from scratch. Meanwhile I found myself eating Nutella straight out the jar (not the healthiest of habits!).
Despite it not risking my health, I'd like to shift it. I've always been slim and would like to keep it that way!

On my decision of this, I decided to buy a blender..because smoothies are healthy and yummy right? The blender, on first use, decided to spark at me and is under my bed awaiting its return to Sainsbury's. Blender 1, Alex 0.

My attempt at exercise is going to my uni's Netball club once a week but I've realised this is no where near enough. Hence I am going to start running with a flatmate. This is a big achievement to me seeing as I hate running for more than about 10 seconds so I'll keep you updated on that.

Also healthy eating is going to become a priority. I watch, and follow, Grace (aka Ugly Face of Beauty) on YouTube and Twitter and she has recently started healthy eating. She post pictures and talks about it, which not only helps me but has inspired me to be more conscious about what I'm eating. Right as soon as this Nutella jar is finished....
I'd love to know any healthy eating, exercise tips or people's experiences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...