Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 27 June 2014

The Fairytale Tag

 photo fairytale_zps26a80c41.jpg
Source
 I saw this tag on Em's blog from EmHasRedNails and I thought it was such a great tag! She tagged everyone so thanks Em! ;)


Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?

I'd never call myself beautiful, I see myself more as a work in progress. Always something to improve on!


Sleeping Beauty- How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
I try for around 7, not that that always works

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
I don't have a curfew but I do let my mum know where I'll be and when I'm due back now that I'm at home instead of university. She's a worrier!

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
I do like being outside. I'm not completely outdoorsy however, bugs still creep me out!

Red Riding Hood- Do you trust strangers easily?
I don't trust people easily but I do like to see the best in people which can sometimes make me blind to things.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easy to fool?
Depends on who is trying to fool me!

Beauty and The Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
A kind and caring personality for sure

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
A lot; I'm quite the romantic!

The Frog King- What do you find disgusting?
Dirty nails. EW!

Jack and the Beanstalk- What plants do you have?
A spider plant and a snake plant (not quite its real name but something along those lines)

Puss in Boots- Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?
I have a veil tail gold fish named Flo and I love her to pieces. So many people ask how I can be so attached to a fish but she has her own personality and she's my pet!

Bluebeard- What is your weak point?
Choooocolate *drooling as I type*

Pinoccio- What is your biggest wish?
I don't think I have one really. That my career turns out alright?

Peter Pan- What is your mental age?
I think I'm quite mature, sometimes too mature. Probably 20, my actual age

The Star Money- What is your most valuable possession?
My Pandora bracelet. All the charms symbolise the people who gave them to me or maybe Baby, a toy rabbit I've had since I was around 3 (I lost the original Baby that I'd had since birth in the library of all places!)

Golden Mary and Pitch Mary- Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?

A bit of both. I'm a hard worker for something I want, otherwise I can be pretty slow and unmotivated


The Princess and the Pea- Are you sensitive?
I am quite sensitive. I'm building up that thick skin though!

The Worn Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
I love a good party but at the same time, curling up on the sofa, with friends and a movie can be just as appealing

The Emperor's New Clothes- Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Not particularly. I'm not fashionable in the slightest!

The Brave Little Sailor - Do you consider yourself brave?

If the situation requires it, I can step up but majority of the time I'm running away from  little spiders!


I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this tag! I like the fairy tale theme and I tag anyone who wants to have a go too!

 photo Signature2_zps034d2f77.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...