Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Face of the Day| Drugstore

Face of the Day January 2014

Face of the Day January 2014

Berry Smoothie
Berry smoothie to go with my berry lips!

I thought I'd share another FOTD with you today, if not simply to prove that I do wear other make up other than brown matte shadows (not that I stray too far..)

Recently my skin has been on the verge of a break out so most days I've gone without a base to give my skin a chance to recover and rebalance. I've realised that I have a real liking for concealer and am constantly flitting in between. The one I'm currently using is the Collection Illuminating Touch concealer for under my eyes. I've got quite bad dark circles and this has a peachy tone that cancels that out. I use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent to set it as it does have a tendency to crease if I over do it.

For eyes, I kept it simple and used my MUA Undress Me Too palette. I've been trying to experiment with this palette and try and get some more every day looks out of it. The shimmer shades are definitely the better pigmented ones though and sometimes I feel as if I've over done it and look like I'm  going on a night out instead of just to university.
On this day, I used Reveal on the lid and Obsessed (my favourite crease colour) and I think I acheived the every day look! I then put a little bit of eye liner to thicken my lashline and mascara.

To finish the look, I did the teeniest weeniest bit of contouring (I'm trying to get back into it) and slicked on some Bourjois Colour Boost in Plum Russian. I still love this for an every day not too vampy lip.

What have you worn today? I've had a bit of bloggers block recently so any recommended tags or post requests would be most welcome!

(P.S. Please excuse my hair! It just wasn't doing what I wanted so I eventually gave in battling it and left it)

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...