Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 24 January 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum review

Healthy Mix Serum review

First time in a while I haven't had a post scheduled, starting to slip eh?

If you saw this post- LINK- then you may have seen I picked up this foundation. I'd been eyeing this up for a while and finally decided to chuck it in my basket when Bourjois had a gift with purchase going on. I'm going to say from the get go, I like this foundation but I got it at the wrong time. Being in mid winter, my skin has been dry and more blemish prone than usual and the lighter coverage of this foundation hasn't suited that. It also doesn't help that in my rush to get it, I got a shade too dark for my pale winter complexion. I think this will be perfect in summer when the sun has cleared my skin up and the colour will match but right now... not so much.

I don't think it lasts for 16 hours as claimed. I'd get home some days and parts of my face would look patchy. However I do agree with the radiance boosting. I have very lacklustre skin and this foundation is able to just perk it up somewhat. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is light coverage (but it can be built up) and easily blendable (handy in my case when some serious blending into the neck is needed!)

Overall a thumbs up on the radiance side of it. This is the first foundation I've tried with that sort of thing in it and I really liked it. This will be the first foundation I reach for when I go on holiday! For reference my shade is number 56 Hale Clair.

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...