Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 13 December 2013

Bourjois Haul!

After doing a bit of Christmas shopping, I decided to treat myself. Naughty, I know. I'd heard that Bourjois were giving a free gift with a purchase of £15 plus so I took advantage of that in the name of the blog! It just so happened that something from my wishlist (see post- here) magically appeared in my basket. Bonus!

bourjois haul

bourjois haul

bourjois haul 

  Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
I've been eyeing up this foundation for a while and finally bit the bullet. I wasn't really sure about the difference between this and the plain Healthy Mix (if you could help in the comments, that would be most appreciated!) but in the end Bourjois made the call for me as only the Serum was in my shade. I got Dark Bronze 58 but I think I could have actually got away with 56. As I go so pale in winter, I don't mind adding a bit more colour to my face, just got to spend a bit more time blending it into my neck!

Bourjois Colour Boost- 06 Plum Russian
I've wanted this since it came out so it was the first thing I picked up to round me up to my £15. As much as I hate winter, I never want Spring to roll around as I want to wear this forever! It's a gorgeous deep, you guessed it, plum colour but as it's a balm, it doesn't look too vampy or heavy. It suits my skin tone perfectly

In the free gift...
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara

Bourjois Smoky Eyes- 01 Gris Dandy

Bourjois Effet 3D Gloss Volume and Shine Elixir- 06 Rouge Democratic
This seems to be my perfect red on first appearance

Bourjois So Laque!- Rouge Escarpin 24

Have you tried any of these? What's your verdict? I would ask for recommendations but my bank balance isn't allowing me too :(

  Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...