Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 17 November 2013

The Confessions Tag

I can hear your audible sigh from here! I promise I'll slow down on the tags after this one! (maybe...) I've done this as an extra bonus post this week though so I hope you don't mind too much. I was tagged by the lovely Milarie from http://itsauniquething.blogspot.co.uk You can check out her post on it HERE

The Confession Tag
Source

1) When did you start your blog?
I started my blog on the 17th January 2013. So I've been blogging for exactly 10 months today!

2) Have you had any online presence before?
Noo never! Nothing like a blog anyway. I've had the usual, personal social media.
3) Why did you start a blog?
I really got into watching YouTube videos quite a while before, and then I moved onto blogs and eventually I thought 'I'm going to have a go at this' and so I did!

4) When did you become serious about starting a blog?
 I don't understand this question! But I became more serious about blogging in September. I got a schedule (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and have made sure I have kept to that, as well as promoting my blog more.

5) What was your first post?
You can see my first cringey post HERE. It was about me being a new blogger.

6) What has been biggest challenge about blogging?
The biggest challenge about blogging for me is the photography and scheduling posts. There has been so many times when I've wanted to post about something and realised the natural light has gone so  I can't take photos. Or I leave writing a post until 11pm the night before!

7) Where do you see your blog in one year?
Hopefully a lot more polished design (I'm working on it) with more of you lovely people reading it.
8) What is the most rewarding to you about blogging?
I LOVE it when people comment on my posts. I just love hearing others people's views, about their days, and recommendations. That's the most rewarding thing.
9) What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
The most discouraging thing that happens to me is when I look at people who have had blogs for the same amount of time as me and they just seem to be doing so well! I start comparing our blogs, followers etc and that's never going to end well. End of the day, we all have different blogs and I wouldn't have you amazing people reading if I had theirs so...yeah!
10) What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
That someone, even if it is one person, is reading this post/ my blog and enjoying it. Nothing more inspiring than knowing that.

Thanks again for tagging me Milarie! Hope you've enjoyed finding out more about my blogging life! I tag anyone who would like to do this tag! Comment below any other questions you have!

Signature photo Signature_zps8d23ffc3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...