Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Friday 15 November 2013

Rimmel 60 Second nail polish Instyle Coral

 photo nailpolish_zps3d13ddcf.jpg 

How obvious is it that this post has sat in my drafts for a while? A completely unseasonal colour with lovely bright pictures which seem impossible to attain in winter. Does any other blogger have this problem? Go to take a product picture and suddenly realise it's after 4pm and all the light has gone? Not enjoying the nights drawing in to say the least!

Rant over, let's get onto the product! I picked this up on a whim in Superdrug as I'd been looking to expand my pastel nail polish collection. I thought this one was beautiful as it's a muted coral, not too orange. Standard opaque in two coats, you can see some of the ridges in my nail but they are really bad at the minute so I won't fault the polish on that.

  Rimmel nail polish instyle coral

It stayed flawless for a about three days before chipping started. This is pretty standard on my nails (I think it's because they're in such bad condition, boo). The brush was a wide brush (my favourite), which I love as it coats the nail in one, maybe two swipes. I think the top coat worked really well to give them a lovely glossy finish though! A review will be coming on that soon separately on the nail hardening qualities (spoiler: it doesn't work).

Definitely recommend having a look at this polish if you're in Superdrug or Boots. £3.69 HERE. I'm always looking to expand my collection so recommendations are welcome! Have you got a favourite polish? This post has reminded me of this one and it will be the next one worn!

2 comments:

  1. i really love this colour!and pastels are in for winter this year woohoo!yeh i think we all have the same problem with the light!its so annoying!i live in the north of scotland so its pretty dark:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo, not too unseasonal then! It is, by the time I'm done with uni, picture taking is out of the window :( no spur of the moment posts. Ohh I can imagine it's pretty bad there (and cold!). Boooo to winter!xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...