Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion

Simple Cleansing Lotion 

As much as I want the blogger acclaimed Emma Hardy Cleansing  Balm, I just can't justify it (like most things, booo!) so when I found this in my stash, I thought it'd be perfect to ease myself into cleansing instead of using my foaming face wash (see my favourite one HERE).

With this lotion, you simply put it onto a cotton pad, wipe over the face and it removes make up and cleanses. I like it as recently I've had quite dry patches on my face and have been finding water a little drying so this is a lovely moisturising alternative. Its says on it to use it twice a day but I only use it once as I sometimes don't feel as if the cleanser is getting deep enough to get all of my make up off. Great all round, affordable cleansing lotion!

Feels like a super short post today! What cleansers do you like? I want to try the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser next as spoken about my MissBudgetBeauty. Affordable and hot cloth? Sounds right up my street!
Order from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...