Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sinful Colors- Let's Talk

Hey!

Sinful Colors

I saw a brightly coloured stand in Boots and immediately drawn towards it. When I got in front of it, there were the most colourful nail polishes I have ever seen. Unfortunately there was a limited selection so I chose Let's Talk, a deep purple with a pearl finish. I've never seen a colour like it and couldn't wait to get it on my nails. Although opaque in one coat I always apply two out of habit. This lasted for about three to four days (the picture below was after four and as you can see only the edges had started to wear) without chipping and for a price tag of £1.99 you cannot go wrong!

Sinful Colors


Pick yours up HERE or in a Boots store

What's your favourite polish or brand? Do you have a similar colour?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...