Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation and Poundland Discovery

Hey!


Sally Hansen


I have been absolutely crazy for lip products recently! I can't seem to get enough of them! Luckily for me, I made a potentially money saving discovery, Poundland sell make up! They sell them in clear packets and stock a range of products and brands. However, it's a bit like a jumble sale, you never know what gems you'll find, if any at all. I spotted some Wet n' Wild products in there, which will sure have me going back for more! I will say, however, the colours and shades aren't always desirable, which is maybe why they're only a pound.

Sally Hansen


Anyway, ramble over, I picked up this Sally Hansen lip gloss in Sheer Blush in Poundland. As the name says, its a sheer gloss with a hint of peachiness and shine. It's designed to make the lips inflate and has that tingly feeling, which I personally quite like. It has a sweet candy like smell to it, which is an added bonus. It would look great over a lipstick to add shine or just on its own. The one blip is the applicator. It's not bad, just unusual. It's taken me a few applications to get used to 'painting' my gloss on! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...