Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 18 August 2013

A Seaside Retreat

Hey!

Recently I went away with my family to Burton Bradstock, Dorset. We stayed on a caravan site; a tradition in my family. I have many happy memories of summers on the coast, staying in a caravan and making our own entertainment. The simple days! We'd actually stayed on this site before and have regularly visited West Bay, a near by town, so it was nice to go back and see how it had changed. I thought I'd share some of the photos with you as they're quite idyllic

Durdle Door named after the door like hole in the cliff 
My favourite photo of the whole trip. The sea is so blue!

Durdle Door, looking down onto the cove
Me and my sister messing around

A donkey from the Donkey Sanctuary

The quaint town of Beer




We went rowing, fun, although we were in the reeds a lot!

The cliffs at Burton Bradstock
Me, my cousins and my sister on the beach
'Popped' into Stone Henge on the way home





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...