Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Thursday 25 July 2013

Topshop Eye Crayon- Marble

Hey!


Topshop Eye Crayon

Topshop Eye Crayon

This was one the items I picked for my sister prom look (post HERE)and then nabbed for myself after! Marble is a lovely champagne shimmery colour. I would use this as a base colour or as an inner eye highlight. Despite being a gorgeous colour, I find that you can't really build the colour as an all over the eye shade as the texture of the crayon becomes a bit pasty.

I'd definitely love to pick up some more colours of this. I've had my eye on Rust, a metallic bronze that's a bit more on the red orangey side than my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (POST)

The eye crayons aren't currently on the website but you can pick them up in most Topshop stores

Do you have any shades of these crayons? Do you have another favourite cream shadows?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...