Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Sunday 28 July 2013

Rimmel Natural Bronzer- Sun Bronze

Hey!

Rimmel Natural Bronzer

Rimmel Natural Bronzer



I picked up this Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze when my Clinique one finally bit the dust and crumbled into tiny pieces. I didn't really look around, just picked up the first one I saw. Luckily I love it! This bronzer gives me a lovely sunkissed look without being too orangey. I apply this either all over my face with a big fluffy brush or with a contouring brush in the hollows of my cheeks to give my face some definition. I find that this product works well for both uses and I like the fact it has SPF 15 in it, as some extra protection for my face.

One negative point I do have to make about it is the packaging. I'm not sure if it's just my bronzer or all of them as a whole but the lid always seems quite loose, so I have to make sure not to throw it in my bag. Other than that, I love it.

Since then I've been looking around and seen this bronzer from Collection (sorry for the stock photo, I don't own the product-yet!). It's huge and for a mere £4.19, it's an absolute bargain! I'll be interested to see how that one fares when my current one is finished.

You could pick either of these products up in Boots/ Superdrug or order them HERE (Rimmel) and HERE (Collection)

What's your favourite bronzer? Do you like either of these ones?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...