Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 22 July 2013

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Tan Lotion

Hey!

Palmers Cocoa Butter

Palmers Cocoa Butter

This is a post for the books! The first official holy grail item on my blog! 

I can't rave about this product enough! It gives a lovely summer glow that looks very natural, and is dark enough even for me (I'm mixed race).  The colour can be built if applied daily or can provide a glow to your skin with a one off application. I've been liking to apply this about 3 times a week to maintain the tan I've picked from this crazy English heatwave recently.
AND as if it can't get better enough it has that goooorgeous Palmer's cocoa butter smell. I think I'm in love...

I picked mine up in Superdrug (my beloved shop!) but you can get it from Boots or order it from HERE  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...