Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Creamy Concealer

Hey!



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Any blogger worth their salt will have tried this concealer! I think all that could be said on it, has been said but thought I would just do quick post on what I thought of it.

This concealer can be used for both under eye circles and blemishes as it is very creamy and high coverage. This would be something I would look for in a concealer as I have quite bad under eye circles a lot of the time and blemishes on my cheeks. You don't need a lot of it as a little goes a long way so it lasts well. I find that applying it with the doe foot applicator and then blending it in with my finger works best for me, application wise. I don't have a bad thing to say about it really!

The packaging is good for the price you're paying and I like the doe foot applicator. However the packaging tends to get grubby quite quickly, I've had mine for a little while now but as you can see most of the writing has come off and it looks worse for wear. However for what you are paying I think that the packaging is something that can be looked past!

I like this concealer and would recommend it but am looking forward to trying a new one when this one runs out. If anyone was wondering, the shade I have in this is Medium 3. I bought mine from Superdrug or you can order it HERE

What's your favourite concealer? How do you like to apply it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...