Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Saturday 25 May 2013

First Impression: L'Oreal Micellar Solution

Hey!
                                  

L'Oreal Micellar Solution

This is a new feature I'd like to add to my blog; first impressions. This would be where I'd use the product one or two times and give you my first impressions of it, but not quite a full review.

I had quite heavy make up on yesterday so I thought it would be the perfect time to try out this solution. What is meant to be L'Oreal's answer to Bioderma, this product claims to dissolve make up and tone skin. 
I put some of the solution on a cotton pad, held it over my eyes for about 30 seconds and then wiped it over the rest of my face. I found it took off majority of my eye make up (I was left with a small bit of eye liner) and all of my base make up. My face felt fresh and really clean afterwards. I loved how my face felt, however I'd still like to wash my face afterwards. I've know some people use it to take off their make up and then leave it at that but personally I'd use it as a make up remover used before a facial wash, unless I was feeling really lazy.

Unfortunately I've never used Bioderma so I can't compare the two but I really like this product and the feeling it leaves you with.

Have you tried this product, or Biodema? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...