Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Monday 22 April 2013

Quote That Hit Home

Hey guys!

"This too shall pass"

I found this quote on Pinterest  and it really struck a chord with me. I think it's one that everyone should think about, especially if you're like me. I tend to over analyse every tiny minute detail of my life until I've twisted it into something that inevitably upsets me.

Source

If something is really bothering you, I'd suggest thinking of this saying. Eventually the feeling, situation, person will go. It may not feel like it at the time but it will. You've got to think of what you want in the long run.

I'm applying this saying to my exams, in the long run I want to do something to do with law. My exams "shall pass" and I'll be able to do that. Stressing over them so much won't help me, they will come to an end in a month and I shall be able to relax then

Are there any sayings that you particularly like? Comment with them below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...