Page buttons

 photo Homebutton1_zpsbe1baaf1.jpg  photo Aboutbutton1_zps202b67d2.jpg  photo Contactmebutton_zps4f1870f8.jpg  photo Disclosurebutton_zps2c5d5dcf.jpg

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity review

Hey!

When Soap and Glory added make up and extended skin care to the their range, I became increasingly interested. I love Soap and Glory as I feel they have some of the best smelling products on the market. They're lovely, fresh and clean smelling.

I have reviewed an eye shadow palette of theirs here and I'm reviewing part of their skin care range today. I was lucky enough to be given some Face Soap and Clarity for Christmas from a friend. This face wash is a fruity smelling face wash with small pink exfoliating beads suspended in it, to make your face extra clean!
Me and my skin have been absolutely loving it!



As usual, S&G didn't disappoint on the smell. This face wash claims to have "Superfruit Plum" in it and I don't know if this really attributes to the smell but it's lush anyway! I love love love the packaging that Soap and Glory have, from their retro look to the quirky sayings on them. I recently found out that consumers send in the pictures for the packaging, so if you have an old retro snap of your nan to send in, you could see her face on millions of bottles!!

Anyway, I can't pinpoint exactly what ingredient my skin likes in this product but it's definitely been benefiting from it. My skin has cleared up, I have less blemishes and my skin seems a lot brighter.

The retail price is £6.99 which isn't exactly expensive but more than I would pay for the average face wash. I do feel S&G have been cheeky in making their new ranges as expensive for being new on the market with them but, c'est la vie. Saying that, for how much my skin has benefited I do think this wash is worth repurchasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing your opinion so I'll try to get back you as soon as possible. Make sure to check back for a reply! Alex xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...